ESG Assessment Reports (ESG-A)
Infospectrum’s ESG-A is a reporting and rating system using Infospectrum’s Multiple Factor Verification process to provide clarity on ESG strategy, accountability, performance, and transparency within a consistent framework.
An ESG-A report enables users to:
- Gain a comprehensive, yet succinct, understanding of a company’s strategic approach to ESG, including its interpretation of ESG risk materiality, and ability to leverage new opportunities.
- Identify the ESG-related corporate governance structures involved, including the departments and executives with ESG budgetary allocations and responsibilities, accountable for the implementation and execution of the ESG strategy.
- Consider the salient principles, standards and reporting protocols adopted to represent the company’s ESG performance and commitments in a transparent manner.
- Consider the effectiveness of the company’s strategy including its reported performance, achievements, key alliances and memberships, and ESG-related investments.
- Benchmark industry peers and other counterparties based on insights into differentiated approaches, best practices, and technological exposures.
- Leverage insights to maximise ESG-related business development activities including potential suppliers, collaborations, and strategic investments.
Users that will benefit from using Infospectrum’s ESG-A include:
- Cross-organizational ESG and sustainability teams
- Risk, compliance, and credit management departments
- Commercial, sales and business development executives
- Operational and technology collaboration teams
- Financial institutions, lenders, and investors
To order an ESG-A, or for further information, please complete the form on this page.