Infospectrum offers a range of consultancy services, which draw on our specialist insight into the marine, commodity trading and financial risk markets. We have a strong track record in providing practical advice and analytical services for a range of companies active in the ship finance, maritime transport and commodities sectors. We have access to a unique intelligence network, allowing us to penetrate deep into the often complex and less than transparent structures of businesses.
Our consultancy services have helped clients in the past in such projects as:
- Port development and expansion studies
- Identifying and assessing joint-venture or long-term business partners
- Identification of new markets and business opportunities and the viability of a new business plan
- Advise on the acquisition of distressed assets
- Benchmarking analysis of specific markets and companies
- SWOT analysis for company restructuring purposes
- Feasibility Studies
Our work in these areas can be used in support of merger and acquisition considerations, business development and strategic development for business growth.
Our understanding of the maritime and commodity trading markets, coupled with our strategic research capacity, has enabled us to apply our skills equally to consultancy services covering various types of project work in the wider international industrial/manufacturing sectors.
Our consultancy work is fully disclosed with out client, and quoted, before proceed. See how our legal support services have previously benefited our clients in this case study.